The H.I.V.E. series is a series of books written by Mark Walden for teens.
The books are centered around a group of teenagers who are sent to a top-secret school called H.I.V.E., the Higher Institute of Villainous Education. There they are trained to become the worlds future super-villains.
But in a school full of budding super-villains, not everything is going to be easy...
Books in the series
- Higher Institute of Villianous Education
- Overlord Protocol
- Escape Velocity
- Zero Hour
- Interception Point (written for World Book Day)
- Taking Wing (a short story released by Mark Walden on his webpage)
- Otto Malpense - a H.I.V.E. student who has a talent for devious works and is incredibly skilled with computers.
- Laura Brand - a student who attracted the attention of H.I.V.E. with her skills at hacking.
- Shelby Trinity - an American girl with a secret: she is one of the best and most successful jewel thieves of all time.
- Wing Fanchu - born in Asia, he has a talent for martial arts that is hard to surpass.
- Dr. Nero - the headteacher of H.I.V.E. and one of the most successful and feared supervillains.
- Raven - Nero's bodyguard and assassin. Raven is an incredibly talented martial artist, however most of those who meet her don't often live to tell the tale.
- H.I.V.E.mind - a supercomuter, or to be more precise, an A.I. who runs all the day-to-day features of the school and plays important parts in the adventures had there.